Every business owner wants their staff to be safe – AND to avoid massive fines for contravening Environment Protection Authority (EPA) laws. They have a moral and legal obligation to prevent Noise Induced Hearing Loss (NIHL) and to uphold EPA standards. However Flexshield have discovered that there are three widespread occupational noise mistakes companies make as they endeavour to get on with the job – trying in vain not to disturb the peace and quiet in their workplace and the greater community.
What are the 3 biggest workplace
More importantly, what can be done to rectify them? Find out by getting this Noise Safety Guide!
Downloadable in seconds, this ebook is a real ‘must read’ for employers, OHS officers and anyone involved in noise safety or noise control.
It will help you identify potential noise hazards in the workplace, and show you how to overcome them.
Plus it will give you excellent tips on how to deal with industrial noise – using both common sense and a range of proprietary products designed to eliminate, dissipate and moderate excessive decibel levels.
Amongst other things, it will:
- include a chart pinpointing Safe Exposure to Noise Durations
- provide some eye-opening facts about Australia’s hearing in the future
- detail the warning signs of hearing damage
- explain the importance of adhering to ‘The Hierarchy of Control’
- highlight the importance of using the RIGHT noise control products
for the job, and
- SHOW YOU EXACTLY HOW TO FIX THESE WORKPLACE NOISE MISTAKES.