Traditional fireproof facing materials have little or zero acoustic properties. In contrast, this unique fireproof sound absorption facing has been engineered to maximise the sound absorption at low to mid frequencies. Combined with the thermally bonded acoustic polyester-wool, Sonicsorber provides exceptional high sound absorption at low to mid frequencies.
Sonicsorber soundproofing foam has high durability in hot and humid conditions (long service life) over conventional glassfibre-based and non-hydrolysis-resistant acoustic foam materials.
SonicSorber Acoustic Foams are used to:
- Provide unique acoustically tuned fireproof sound absorbption
Sound absorption foam ideal for:
- Generator enclosures
- Marine engine rooms
- Acoustic lining for HVAC ductwork
- Acoustic infill for silencers and louvers
- Commercial and industrial buildings, such as factories, sports halls, pump rooms, control rooms and so on
FOR YOUR INFORMATION…
For quick, convenient access to an informative
Simply enter your Name, Email and Phone number and click the "Download Now" button
Features and benefits of Flexshield Acoustic Foam
- Fireproof / fire resistance facing.
- High temperature resistance facing material.
- Designed for maximum noise absorption at low to mid frequencies (125Hz – 1,000Hz).
- Tough and durable facing, which is resistant to liquids, dusts and sprays.
- Environmentally friendly with 100% recyclable acoustic polyester wool.
- Long service life i.e., will not deteriorate when exposed to hot and humid conditions.
- Fire resistance facing to reduce potential fire hazard.
- Maximum noise reduction, especially at low to mid frequencies.
- No Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) issues.
- Easy to install, i.e., low installation costs.
- Low maintenances costs.
SonicSorber is available in a range of thicknesses and lengths.
Flexshield Sonicsorber is available as 25mm, 50mm, and 100mm thick sheet or rolls.
The sheets are 1200mm x 2400mm and the rolls are 1400mm x 15000mm.
Option of with or without self-adhesive backing.
Call us now on 1300 799 969 for free advice, samples and a customised proposal!
Alternatively click here and tell us what you need.