Flexshield Welding Screens are designed to:
- Protect both bystanders and welders from harmful radiation emitted during welding work
Welding Screens & Curtains for a host of applications
- Welding bays
- Oil and Gas
- High Schools, TAFE’s
- Manual Arts
- Trade Training Centers
- Every facility with a welding process
FOR YOUR INFORMATION…
For quick, convenient access to an informative
Simply enter your Name, Email and Phone number and click the "Download Now" button
Welding and Grinding Screen features
Weldflex™ welding screens provide the level of durability required for these environments. The welding screen material is virtually impossible to tear or burn and provides full welding screen protection in accordance to Australian Standards (AS/NZS 3957:2014) for longer.
Weldflex™ welding screens and curtains can be applied to a brand new facility, replace existing torn welding screens or even replace old and damaged portable welding curtains.
- Screens Tear and Burn easily
- Students fail to close ‘welding curtains’
- Constantly replacing damaged ‘welding curtains’
- Vandalism > Deliberate misuse
- Welding ‘flash’ from poor quality screens
- Workshop looks untidy and below industry standard
- Breeze disturbing gas cover shield
- Traditional screens are only 0.35mm thick!
The Weldflex™ 2mm strip curtain has been designed to overcome problems associated with the traditional 1 piece welding screen.
- The durable 2mm thick material provides unmatched resistance to tearing or burning.
- Weldflex™ 2mm strips do not rely on the ‘human element’ to close the curtains or place screens correctly when welding. Free hanging strips will reliably fall back into place regardless of what goes through them.
- A Weldflex™ 2mm strip curtain is an investment rather than a consumable and strips will last many many years.
- Accidental or damage from misuse is almost impossible.
- Weldflex™ screens comply with AS/NZS 3957:2014 standards and test results are available.
- Using Weldflex™ strip curtains vastly improves aesthetics of any workshop and curtains will stay in good condition.
- The heavy duty 2mm strip hangs solidly and allows for adequate ventilation whilst stopping disturbing air movement.
Order your Weldflex™ Welding Curtains today.
Flexshield welding screens are custom made to suit your exact size and environment requirements, or supplied as standard sizes. Once a solution has been chosen, Flexshield is able to quickly manufacture and supply a solution to your welding curtain requirements.
Weldflex™ is also available in 1mm thick sheets. These are used to replace screens in mobile frames or where access is not required.
Call us now on 1300 799 969 for free advice, samples and a customised proposal!
Alternatively click here and tell us what you need.