Flexible solutions to absorb, reflect, and attenuate noise
Sonic acoustic walls are a practical way to reduce highway, railway, and industrial noise, without changing the noise source.
When structures are within proximity to residential or office buildings, a sonic acoustic wall will reduce noise pollution. The sonic acoustic wall’s design absorbs noise, reflects sound, attenuates it, and keeps it within the noise source surroundings.
Sonic System acoustic modular panel acoustic wall
At Flexshield our most common noise wall construction is from Sonic System acoustic modular panels. Our acoustic walls are manufactured from a metal skin acoustic sandwich panel and can incorporate windows, doors, ventilation, and other access needs.
Sonic System panels are:
- NATA-tested and certified to AS 1191-2002
- Pre-engineered modular walling systems for specific wind regions and specifications
- Modular systems to ensure minimal site disruption and efficient installation
- Manufactured in Australia to withstand our harsh Australian conditions
Sonic Curtain acoustic wall
Sonic Curtain acoustic noise walls are a great choice where flexibility, access or constant wall shifts/relocation is required. They can be supplied with optional vision panels and access points.
How does a sonic acoustic wall work?
Sonic acoustic walls reduce noise by strategically placing a soundproof barrier between the receiver and the noise source, such as the mining camp and a power station.
Uses for a sonic acoustic wall
- Reducing traffic noise.
- Reducing noise from equipment such as refrigeration units or air conditioners.
- Drilling sites.